The new and improved —— Wind Active Long Sleeve
Like long sleeves? Then you’ll love this. Our new Wind Active Long Sleeve is more cooling and more breathable than ever, thanks to our special textured fabric that comprises 100% polyester.
Ready stockDelivery: 2 weeks from nowNew Launching Promo: Buy 1pc at RM69 Have a question? Contact our live chat on Messenger.
- 9X more breathable
- 2hr-QuickDry™ Dri Fit Technology #hand wash, hang & dry
- Made with even lighter material from only 70g #skin-feel silky soft
- 2-in-1 sports and leisure daily wear #more ergonomic to human physic cutting
- More stretchy with zero restriction & extra mobility
- Non-fade Dye
- Male model wearing L. Height: 183cm / Chest: 100cm / Hips: 90cm / Waist: 75cm
Female model wearing L. Height: 164cm / Chest: 86cm / Hips: 92cm / Waist: 64cm / Shoulder: 42cm
- Stretchable: Wide ±7.5cm (3”) x Height ±5cm (2”)
- Weight: 100-160grams (XS-XL)
- Materials: 100% Ultra Check Jacquard Microfibre
Comfort comes first
Move about on the day-to-day with ease. The Wind Active Long Sleeve is ergonomically tailored to taper down at the waist, for a regular fit that flatters the form without being too snug. The raglan sleeves are designed to fit around the curve of the shoulders and specially cut and sewn onto the tee to allow for more flexibility around the arm.
Protection from the sun, all day long
Long doesn’t have to mean warm, especially in this heat. The FITGEAR Wind Active Long Sleeve has the same instant cooling properties of your favourite Wind Active shirt, so you don’t have to worry about feeling stuffy. At the same time, it provides extra protection from the sun’s glaring rays — perfect when you’re out and about on a hot day.
A stylish, unisex design
The Wind Active Long Sleeve is available in three universally appealing colours: Storm Black, Ocean Blue, and Pine Green. Wear it as outerwear when it’s too hot for layers, or as innerwear when you feel like adding a little something extra to your look. For those who like a more minimalist touch, our logo now runs down the back of the tee.